Tuesday, November 16, 2021

ENGLISH. UNIT 3. Why are we busy?

                                                                          UNIT 3 

Why are we busy?

 ⚠️ Exam: 15th December ⚠️


VOCABULARY



                                              GRAMMAR STRUCTURES


I (routine) at (time)

I go to school at 8 o'clock.
brush my teeth at half past seven.
I go home at 4 o'clock
do my homework at half past five.

Do you (routine) on (day)?

Do you go swimming on Fridays?
Do you play the piano on Wednesday?
Do you do karate on Thursdays?

*Homework*
En la libreta copiaron la estructura y un ejemplo.
Luego, tenían que hacer 3 oraciones siguiendo 
cada estructura para practicarlas,
 usando distintos ejemplos del vocabulario de la unidad.

DICTATION

Dictation 1



GAMES

Quizlet: 

https://quizlet.com/_alh9db?x=1qqt&i=1zlhyc